Friday, August 25, 2006

Right. You are Dante's descendant.

I want to smoke.


No, really.


No joking here.

I don't know if it's because of these people around me who uhhh..smokes, or I 'm just bedazzled by these series of dreams.

Monday dream
-I dreamt that I was smoking with the most unimaginale person ever, R. Oh God. You so suck. The scenario was all about R offering me this puff-ready smoke. And, when I inevitably blew it, this green smoke came out of the cancer stick. I woke up laughing after that.

Wednesday dream
-I dreamt that Marian went inside my room and we talked about stuff about the wierdest topic ever, coffee. And then she went out to buy snacks for us to enjoy. And when she came back, she gave me a box of Marlboro, and said, "Sorry, baliktad ung nabili ko. Ayaan mo. masarap din yan". Again, I woke up teary-eyed because of happiness.

Thursday dream
-I dreamt that my dad and I went to this mall in Poland where all people smokes. I swear. It looks as if in order to let out the carbon dioxide in their bodies, those Polish people had to breathe through the stick. God, this sucks.


And, on my way to school, I was listening to Chico and Delle's news at 17 in the Morning Rush. And guess what the news was all about. YES. Celebrities launched this certain quit-smoking program for other celebrities. And, the climax of the news that definitely bounced me off my ass is when Amanda Griffin stated that it's very hard to quit, when you start picking the stick. God, I swear I think it was meant for me.

---------

I am very pissed off today. I have this classmate who is ALWAYS mad at me for very unknown reasons. Honestly, I don't even know her stupid reasons why she keeps bitching me off.

I can be a bitch and a friendly and nice person. I try to be more of a friendly and nice type to my classmates as much as I can because I don't want to cause myself and that person a minor stir.

And yes, my mom was right after all. People just don't appreciate any good and up to what extent it is that you're doing. When you say hi, she'll just roll her eyes at you. When you say sorry, she'll snap the bitch out of you. When you are trying to be nice, and asking why she keeps getting mad at you for no apparent and VERY CONCRETE reasons, she'll kill your inner conscience for being nice at her.

And the wierdest stuff about it is that she only acts this bad when we're out of the classroom. I mean, when you are LITERALLY talking with her inside the classroom, she acts really normally, as if she's sorta my friend or anything.

Well classmate, I'm sorry that I'm acting like myself. I'll try to be more of a fake sometimes.

Like I can.

---------

I watched Napoleon Dynamite earlier. Now I know why it wasn't shown in the Philiipines on time; It was über-cool.


I seriously want the 'Vote For Pedro' shirt Napoleon was wearing in support for his friend, Pedro Sanchez, a new mexican student who wanted to be Class President.

Honestly, I thought Pedro Sanchez was a Filipino in the movie. Yes, if it wasn't for the Mexican flag in his bike, I would've been proud that Pedro Sanchez resembles a modern-day Mr. Suave with his wig.

Just look at the VERY hilarious dance scene in the movie:




I swear I want to dance the exact dance in the much-awaited prom.

yeah right.

--------




Currently crushing on: John Heder
Currenly listening to: my conscience.
Currently reading: my Geometry book. I'm halfway through.

No comments: