Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BDTGD* Sentiments

*Bad-Day-Turned-Good-Day

-------------------------------------------
There are awfully far more bad days God have created for me than, of course, those good days I wish I can always have. But then there are also those days that are half-bad and half-good, and you and I know that this isn't one of those days Ye Great Lord have made.

Hence, today.

I knew from the moment I woke up (and thank my melatonin shortage for even managing to do so) this morning that this day will suck ass. I have this inexplicable gift of sensing how my day will go by by just staring at those circle designs on my room's curtains. If those circular things seem to be...well, just damn circular and nothing else, my day will go well. Otherwise, if those circles irritate the shit out of me and just make me want to rip them all off right there and then, then of course the day will surely not go well. Man, those curtains are my life. One time. when I came home and found my windows covered in new curtains, I screamed my frustrations out in my bathroom before talking to the maid about the curtain thing. I could've strangled the poor lady if it weren't for um...the bathroom.

Yeah well anyways, as my eye lids smashed open to the music of The Ting Tings' Shut Up and Let Me Go (my sister would always open the radio as she gets up every morning), my eyeballs quickly averted to the curtain. And yeah, I was so pissed off at those round things that I even tossed this special pillow to their direction. In fact, everything totally pissed me off - the door, the table, the papers, the computer...even my own bag, for Christ's sake. Random stuff about those things made me really furious by the time I got in the car - the door being wooden, the table being so friggin brown, the papers being so light. Call me insane, or crazy, or down right autistic, I won't really care. This happens when I'm ineffably depressed about so many things, and I have yet to find the cure for this lunatism.

Now I don't really know how the hell my perfunctory curtain gift flipped. I mean, I don't get it, really. I got in the 6AM train really early, so I should be grateful. I was able to answer my ANAGEOM quiz even with the lilliputian studying I did the night before, so I should be grateful. I was able to absorb everything my professor laid out on the board in my calculus class, so I should be grateful. My mind was unbelievably in the mood for research class (which is strangely a hard thing to acquire these days), so I really should be grateful.

But it wasn't until I found out that Ayu and I are in the same elevator that I realized that I really should be thankful, after all.

And you know what I think?

I think I'm depressed because I need to see my high school friends as soon as possible - right before I decide to transfer to another school because my current school is depressing the shit out of me. I need to catch up on that fruitful life I once had, and I know that seeing those people who made me feel a lot better about everything with booze and laughter will smoothen out this rocky road. I have yet to meet somebody who can surpass my high school friends' ability to emphatize really good.

And I know that somebody is definitely NOT in my current school. Yeah well I know where the hell HE is.

Boy, do I know a lot, or what?

After our classes, Alyssa and I went to Tea Blends to have ourselves some good 'ol Nai Cha to wash down stupid worries about life in general. As we walked out of Archer's Lair, we saw Raia and Lexi and yeah, they all made me miss that certain fun I used to have in my life. I'm fully aware that I'm being ostentatiously emotive about all of this, but where can I put all of my sentiments, right? My friends are all busy in their respective semestral breaks and I'm pretty sure that they'd rather sleep than hear me mope like a dying dolphin.

To God, please transfer me to a new school already. I promise I'll...I'll...oh forget it. I'm no good at making promises anyway.


---------------------------------

Oh. And Happy Birthday to Lawrence and Delamar. Random.

No comments: