Monday, February 05, 2007

Prom Escapade.......................not.

Yesterday was the day I've waited since last year to happen and finish off quickly. I haven't been studying because of it. I haven't been thinking anything besides it. It was my arch enemy.

Prom.

I don't really know the stinkin' purpose of this event. I can barely figure out why we have to do this, since this is just like a big gimmick with people in formal wears. We don't even have to practice formality NOT prior to what my T.H.E. teacher said.

Let's see... I bought my dress on the very same day. Everything was just soo hectic because I can't find the perfect dress for my unperfect body. It took me 4 hours to roam around the mall and cry myself out to find a dress. A FUCKING DRESS is all it takes to make me cry.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate it 7. 7 for being a little boring and not stag-friendly.

Oh wait. I forgot. I HAD a date. But due to misconnections, he wasn't able to come. And the extra 1000 was really nothing.

I didn't really liked it. But it was okay.
---------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting a new haircut later. I spankin' new hairstyle, that is.

No comments: