Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I am terribly happy. Except for one thing,,,,

This day is probably the only day I was able to figuratively breath amidst the nose-wrenching stench that I can smell right now. But the point is, there are only two things on my mind right now that can hinder me from being free and happy as I want myself to be. And those are: our Filipino Chamber Theatre and and the final examination. God I want this year to end. And then I can choose to either go to the BARCODE party or go to Davao on the 16th.

I have nothing good to tell you right now besides the fact that I'm really happy. So, let's reminisce!

When I was in grade school in which I studied in this particular co-ed school, I was known as a pathetic BUT good kickball player. From 4th grade to 5th grade, I was definitely up for MVP. But I was so pathetic that they decided that to let me enter the team was probably the only good idea you can squeeze out.

But when 6th grade came, something went wrong. Before the intrams, my mom bought me new shoes for my sport. It was good, aside from the fact that it's so NOT for girls, and it was 3 sizes bigger than my humongous foot. I was an 8 back then, so my mom therefore got me a schmighty 11.

And so, the game day came. I was nervous as hell.

And when it was my turn, I walked back to gain force as the server served the damn ball.

3....

2....

1....

Up up and away my shoe went. It flew 12 feet above me, and it even smashed me in the head. As part of the scene, everybody laughed. I was terribly ashamed as ever, most especially to my crush who was our team captain. After that strikeout, I tied my shoe VERY tightly that my foot became numb.

As I was given my 2nd chance, it happened again.

You wanna know the ending? We actually won 3rd place.

nyahaha.

No comments: