Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Wanna Rock The World

This week is the most HECTIC as far as schoolwork history goes. Well, you can blame that dipshit video production in History. And all I learn from this crap is to NEVER EVER CRAM AGAIN. Or you'll suffer as much as Charlene and I do.

It's like I'm alive again, with no bars or anything that would hinder me from having my "me" time. That stupid video production trapped me from my usual doings in life, and all I could do was to make my life problematic because of it. But now it's gooone, HALLELUJAH to the LORD.

Let's make a video production again, shall we? *BLEECH*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lately, I've been thinking too much of next school year. I guess I'm overhearing too much of my upperclassmen busmates' conversations. They're all talking about being wait-listed, letter of appeals, recommendations, theses, and much much more college stuffs. Yeah well I guess I'm not up and ready for the next challenge. I'm not as bad-assed as any nerdy high schooler would be, but I know that least I would pass in ONE college.

Here's my course of choice:

If I pass in ADMU
I would take up European Studies in Business and International Relations track, History, Applied Computer Systems, or Electronics and Communication Engineering

If I pass in DLSU
I would take up B.S. Computer Science with specialization in Software Technology (ST), AB major in History, AB International Studies, major in European, American and Japanese Studies, BS Electronic and Communications Engineering, BS Civil Engineering, BS Industrial Management Engineering minor in Information Technology (BS IME-IT), BS Computer Engineering (CPE), or BSE major in Mathematics with specialization in Computer Application.

If I pass in UP-D
I would take up nothing because the chances of me, passing UPCAT, is .00000000000000001%. I'd die if I pass UPCAT.

If I pass in UST
I would only take up AB in Asian Studies.

If I pass in UA&P
I would take up Civilization programs and Asia-Pacific Studies Program


Yeah well that's up for now.

No comments: