Sunday, January 07, 2007

Eerie.

Oh goody. I haven't shared anything that would make sense about my life for this year. So let's

Going back to school ain't good. I was very drowsy last Wednesday PROBABLY because I wasn't able to sleep the night or even the early morning before.

But here's the stupid catch. My dad would be arriving on the very same day and all I don't want to do anything but go to the airport to see him. He's my freakin' dad for chrissakes. I haven't seen him for a year.

But then I chose to go to school for fear that Mrs. Gavino would give out something important for Chemistry..or we would at least check those Trigo test papers I'm waiting to see since I've finished it last year. But nooooo. Mrs. Gavino wasn't around, and Mrs. Cruz didn't want us to see our test results for fear that our hearts might break or something. Oh, and instead, we saw the gob smacked results of our Geom exam. Not good.

I badly wanted to go home and fetch my dad. So after the last bell rang, I hurriedly left the classroom, fetched Monica, then rushed down to our bus. And so, I still have to wait for an hour for us to start moving around.

And all went well. When I finally saw my dad, there was this twitchy feeling. Like I'm super anxious and stuff like that. And he was good. I mean I dunno. He's not your typical father. He's not even a father-figure. I mean, how many dads has muscles and dragon tattoos in their body? He's more like a macho dancer or a prosti-dude for me.

When we talk, it's like we're colleagues. We don't talk about school, home or boring stuffs. All we talk about are technical things. Like softwares, hardwares, processors, laptop peripherals, and many more.

And there. Mom says he has lots of money with him, so we have the right to cash him out. But then I thought I didn't have the authority to do so. Why? Duh. MacBook.

Speaking of MacBook, I received the sexy bitch last Thursday and all I can say right now is WOW. I won't go back to using Windows again. Ever. Except for using the internet because I haven't configured the internet setup in my baby. But when it's all finished, it's bye-bye to Bill Gates and hello to Jozniak from now on.

But a very life-threatening problem occured first. My sister and I was gleaming at the laptop when sudddenly she pushed the switch button of the mean machine to ON. I got angry because it says in the booklet that came with it that you weren't supposed to turn it on first, but instead charge it with the MagSafe Power Adapter. Another bad thing led to another, and the next thing I knew, I clicked on the wrong language usage! It was all Japanese shiznits and I panicked like crazy that I cried.

I didn't go to school the next day PARTLY because of it but mainly because of the fever I have(saved!). I googled stuff that would at least make me change the language to English, but it all went to nothing. And so, something pushed me to open it and try to reverse things up. And what do you know? A simple click on that button with an arrow facing on the left had solved it all! Dumbass me.

I'll post the pictures on Multiply tomorrow, and hopefully, you'll see the beauty of it. Seriously.

No comments: