Friday, October 20, 2006

And the ugly results are in.

And it was sort of good.. except for the Geom and Trigo part. And later on, the T.H.E. part will also be ugly, but let's just save that for Monday when it finally comes.

And all of it was history. I mean, generally, not just World History(corny enough), but all of it improved. I failed the History test last quarter by 2 points, and now..it's more than passing. Oh yeah, even my Chemistry exam. Who would've thought that I would get a high score in that? Even my parents think I stink. At everything, to be exact.

Bleech. These week was like a fat man's ass. It stinks like hell. Test results popping out here and there, just like my pubic hair when doing the math. But hey, unlike my pubes, those results are affecting me all the time.

I didn't get to attend my GIFT class again because my asthma attacked me once more. For once in my life I just couldn't breathe normally, just like normal people do.

I got so nerdy this week. I was reading my ass of every single day in Geom and Chem, and it's not really good, believe me. My busmates are starting to think that I'm possessed, because I'm usually the one freaking out those who are studying. Well, it's not my fault I wasn't able to understand Monoatomic and Polyatomic Ions in the past days. Maybe it was someone else's fault, like dhslahdsajdg perhaps.

I'm getting tired of studying. No, really. I've been staying up late almost everyday of this week, and things just can't stuff themselves into my non-existent brain. Instead of having suicidal thoughts, my thoughts are now put into either Chemistry or Geom, which is in fact, a good thing. But I can't just stop studying and take a break. My parents don't pay my humongous school tution just for me to relax my ass off. But anyways, I'll get over it. When I'm not stressed.

------------------------------------

All of my classmates know by now that I'm really, really afraid of fires. I got over my fear of heights when I went to Enchanted Kingdom and sat my ass off in the Space Shuttle, went to Victoria's Peak 2 times, and rode the tram going there without having to sweat so much.

But the real reason why I super hate fires is that when I was a kid, we used to live in my Granparent's house, which was wood and cement combined. What would you get? A home very much inclined to be set on fire, and a castle to termites everywhere.

So there, my mom told me to put the refrigerator's wire thingy into the socket. And then BAM! It just exploded. And I never ever want to put a wire into any socket ever again. And with that, I don't want to touch or even go near a fire. Yes. I suck.

-----------------------------------

I've been deciphering the codes given to me by God on what course and path I would take in college and to my future. And it seems that from Civil Engineering, I suddenly wanted International Studies instead.

It's kinda weird, to be true. I mean, all I'm interested right now is studying Geom, Chem, or Trigo and all of them has absolutely no relationship with Foreign Service or whatsoever. It's like I've been wasting my time all this time studying my butt of in these subjects and yet I won't be needing them anyway. I do suck after all.

No comments: