Saturday, October 14, 2006

and the exams are finally over.

Yet I want to study again. and again. and again. and again. and again. I miss my Geometry book. I miss ALL my books. Too bad I left them ALL in my locker to be 'normal' for once.

So there.

a. English exam
-This sucks. The test is full of sequencing stuffs. The bad part in sequencing is when you even start to take the correct step, you'll still end up wrong if you go bumpy along the way. And there's this Bananas in Pajamas thing. Who would've known that THAT is the english version of turon? I mean, how many of us dips his/her turon in a chocolatey substance after cooking it, huh? Oooh. Maybe it's not even chocolate. Maybe it's crude oil. Dumbass.

b. Trigo exam
-Ahh. The only one I studied for the day before. Because you cannot always be sure that the angle you are drawing is an angle of elevation...or depression for that matter. I like Geom better. No math stuffs. Just plain proving. But Trigo is easier. I mean...wait till I talk about the Geom exam.

c. CL exam
-It's obvious that Sir Emman made that exam. It's too easy. The question you see in Test 1 will also be seen in Test 3. The question you see in Test 2, will also be seen in Test 4. So if you fail this exam..you're a...*sighs heavily*....

d. Computer exam
-I was kinda nervous for this one. I didn't study anything. Except for those logical operators that Mrs. Dupet warned us about. But the test was okay. Sort of.

e. Chemistry exam
-Now this I wasn't expecting. How many easy Chemistry exams do you see in your whole life? Just one, right? Well, thank Dmitri Mendeleev. The test didn't made me sweat, unlike the first one did. I even had extra time to doze off!

f. T.H.E. exam
-Aww mehn! This exam was full of........ Yes. haha. I invented half of all my answers in this exam. It's just soo...yes. haha

g. History exam
-It was sort of easy. Except for the manor part. I just doodled a castle and some farmlands and all sort of stuffs. I was even planning to draw a Comprachico, but I'll just save that for something else. I can't even add humor to anything because I was too nervous for the Geometry exam.

h. Geometry exam
-Okay. Here are few rituals I did before the day even started.
-prayed the rosary two times.
-sang Taking Back Sunday's MakeDamnSure and RHCP's Tell Me Baby while studying inequalities
-danced a little bit of Jamiroquai's Canned Heat while studying a bunch of theorems.

It's because I want to make up for the GREAT mistake I did in the first exam for Geometry. I don't want to be in that passing line anymore. I want to go beee-yond that line and start proving to people that I can do it. Even if it would take me to dance the whole Canned Heat in front of my parents, I goddamn will.

I was shaking like my grandma when I received the test paper. Oh yeah. How pathetic. And when Mrs. Miraflor told us to check if we have 6 pages, oh meeehn. I saw the last page with the two bold letters, STATEMENTS and REASONS. 2 pairs of 'em for 15 points. I want to bang my head in my desk, but I'm afraid people would really think that I'm a total freak.

So there. I began to answer stuffs. True...False...A...B...C..D...blah. And for the first time ever, I finished my proof with my pubes sticking out of my hair proudly.

And I would just have to wait for Tuesday or Wednesday or whatever day when I get to see the ugly result of it. Ack.

i. Filipino exam
-I just hated the poem part. I hate poems to death.


And God, I was a total loser. Monica and I just went to Ira's house and watched Eurotrip and watched some more TV shows. Nice celebration. But still. Thank you Ira and Monica for bringing my voice back. I can now sing. Like Tomika. Haha.

No comments: