Saturday, February 25, 2006

I can't love you back, OkAY?

The 2 weeks has been slightly hectic.

Yeah. reeeeeeeeeally hectic, mehn.

3 answers to that...

Florante at Laura.
Journ newspaper.
freakin' soph night.

2 weeks of non-stop practice up to 5, which led to a 97 as a score. Good job, Ali-Adab.
4 weeks of trying to brainstorm for my feature article, which led to a 'Good Article' from our section head.
3 weeks of debating on whether I'll go the freakin' soph night, which led to a 'Eto na nga Agatha, pupunta na ko.'

So not good.

The only, and ONLY reason that I'll go to that par-tay is the cute invitation ticket. I paid them 400 for a friggin' ticket. Not a smart choice, 'eh?

Why?

-I'd rather have my time for studying and relaxing and partying MY way, than cramming to find a bonga-cious outfit.
-400? Sheesh. I could buy myself my own asthma inhaler that'll last for weeks with that amount.
-400 for a big party? Hell, no.
-My parents would be much happier if they are ensured that the party will rock.

Oh, god. Help me.

I ONLY HAVE A WEEK TO FIND A NON-COMFORMIST OUTFIT.

Good luck to me.

No comments: