Thursday, February 02, 2006

this blog is soo updated. 'nuff said.

Tonight is the start of the HS notso-vacation. This will last until Feb. 8.

Oh, so you are jealous? huh? you want a 2nd sembreak too? well why don't we exchange places? You will answer this stupid Dihybrid crossing activity and my output on Bo Sanchez and my A.H. project. and my bio/stat. project and my journ proj. and my journ. proj. and my journ proj....... STOP JOURN-ING ME! I can't believe I'm experiencing an academic pressure now.

oh, so that LAPIS whatever activity of the teacher isn't a vacation..so we are not on vacation too. We have to suffer the stupid consequences of this 2nd sembreak. Yeah, it's as if WE liked that idea. Yes. I'm admitting it. i liked it WITHOUT the darn assignments. Goodbye na sa mga pang-bawing tulog. Hello sleepless nights..and thanks, assignments. whatever.


And oh, I gots to make that article on filipino. and I have to answer all the tukuyin's on that book where a gay-ish adonis is being held up on a tree and two copy-pasted lions are about to eat the gay person. Oh yeah, FLORANTE AT LAURA.

I'm sooo sorry for my sins...oh LORD. stop torturing me. I said I'm sorry.

No comments: