Friday, September 24, 2010

Unproductive

I hate it when there's nothing new to do. I borrowed leisure books from the library last week, thinking that I'll be busy with something before I actually do get busy with schoolworks next week. I'm really interested in graphic designing and figuring out how the human memory works. It just tickles my interest, you know, aside from weed and its effect on me, of course. I read the graphic design history book a week ago and the little texts made me lose my interest to the topic, thus making me very bored which consequently makes me want to smoke and play poker, either with someone inferior to me poker-wise, or with 8 computer-simulated idiots in 3D poker.

Unfortunately, that's how fucking unproductive my week went by.

If I'm not playing Rockband with my boys up at Sherwood, I'm either playing poker or sitting at the lobby stairs of my dorm building, taking long drags and giving strange looks to people who sometimes stare at me for reasons I don't really want to know. School's a trash. It's like my whole life suddenly took a 180-degree turn where there is now less time spent on school than any other place I can think of. Often times I find myself spending more time in the bathroom, pretending that the small shower cubicle of our dormitory is a big tub that can never be filled. Sad.

Oh, and I chugged down three Sleepasil capsules this week because my insomnia is making a great comeback. It's pretty good; made me look prettier on a totally useless and random day. What I love about is the absence of that groggy feeling you get after a sleepless/oversleeped night. Aaaand yes, my eyebags are less darker and baggier now. Thank God for Sleepasil.

Anyways, I'm out. Believe it or not, I actually have to do something tonight.