Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Who's Enraged Now?

The week I've been dreading for has finally arrived. It's that time of the year that I'm very very VERY irritated at even the smallest of things. It's not PMS, mind you. It's worse than PMS. Kinda gave me the idea (just now) that maybe all those PMS-able days that I don't usually have have been cramped up now in a week, that's why my temper is sky high every freaking second. This happens annually, and quite coincidentally falls on the middle of July. That being said, I still do think I can get stranger than I already am.

And so, I am now resisting the urge to throw my sister's netbook because of its f-ing small keys. I can't get the modem to run in my laptop so I just have to settle with this toy. GOD I HATE NETBOOKS SO MUCH.

Anyways, I pity the people I hang out in school everyday for they suffer the consequences of my extreme mood swings brought about by, oh I don't know, bipolarity, maybe. What I am experiencing now (which I experience yearly) is highly unexplainable; I've researched solutions so I could deal with it while it is a its' peak, but I got nothing. It's very hard for me to control my anger and how it manifests itself to my voice which is already dark enough to begin with, so telling people to simply lower down their voices would easily boil up to "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" or of any higher degree.

So, I've decided to use this blog as a medium to express my current state, and to further eradicate any catfights for girls, and trash talking for guys. Stop talking shit behind my back or I would all punch you in the face, I swear. (My God, see what I mean?)

- For starters, quit stating or finding the obvious. If what you're looking for is already right in front of you, go and get it, stupid. Don't ask me where the hell is it because I will seriously throw it at your face, together with a bunch of foul words you will wish you've never heard. If you keep on saying something that's been cleared out already (and/or a wrong word that have made its way out of everyone's mind ages ago and you're hoping to get a bunch of good laughs about it), SHUT UP. It's so irritating to say and hear the same things over and over again, like a freaking broken record.

- Quit giving corny jokes. If I'm in my normal state I would just throw it back at you with an even cornier one. But now that I'm weirder than usual, I will seriously get mad at you. Stop wasting my time with your stupid jokes because they aren't even funny. In fact, I do smell sometimes if one joke or anecdote originally came from me, which makes me angrier. That is NOT really a good way to flatter me. I don't really believe in imitation as being the greatest from of flattery, so just shut the fuck up.

- Do not try to be funny by being cocky or tackless. God knows how some of you can do the miraculous act of putting two seemingly different things in a fusion that can be the death of me, but seriously, just stop it. I don't care if you're smarter or wiser than me, but stop shoving it into my face with sarcasm that is supposed to be laughable, BECAUSE IT IS SO FUCKING NOT. How about just shoving it into my face, you may ask? Why don't you try it? Just promise me that you will run for your life after because I don't want to be arrested for murder just because of kicking your ass out till you die.

Anyways, I'm done spreading the word. Have to study for a quiz tomorrow.


1 comment:

Zabawy i Triki na Facebooku said...

Hey, if you want to get free itunes $15, $25 or $50 card visit my blog!

http://rarefilez.blogspot.com/