Saturday, February 28, 2009

Temporary Closure.

Did you ever had that moment when no matter how much you want to do something, you just can't anymore? It's as if something's holding you back, or you just kind of lost the touch of it and it's like everything's all German and alien again.

I wish that's what I'm feeling right now. I wish that writing here is just all German and alien so I can easily revive it with just a whip of a magic wand called knowledge. But sadly, it's not.

I know I'll be disappointing a lot of my non-existent readers with this, but I think that the time has come for me to stop blogging for a couple of months. You see, I've been doing this for quite a while... and by a while, I mean four years. I thought before that I won't get sick of writing and writing and writing, because through writing, I've learned a ton of things. Writing nonsensical things greatly improved my English, thus making me a better person that I am right now. It made my life less stressful, because I had an outlet where I can just shove all my burden in it. And surprisingly enough, people loved my burdens. I don't know how the fuck that happened.

But now, I'm starting to feel that INTROVERSION is starting to grow out of me. 

It's like a mere childhood toy that I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's like a book that I've read a bazillion times and now, I'm sick of it. It's like a clown, of whose antics I do not find funny anymore. 

It's not that I'm quitting; I'm just going to try to slow it down. It seems that writing here is something I wish I can do again, but I obviously can't anymore. College life has been more stressful than I have imagined, and I can't believe that I'm about to eat my words in saying that I just can't do this anymore. 

It's just a phase. Maybe I'll come back one day, ready to spill everything again.

I hope. 

No comments: