Sunday, March 11, 2007

1 more week

I shall call this week "mid-hiatus".

Alas! There will be only 3 things I shall accomplish to therefore complete my Junior year in school. And those are:

-my clearance (I need my missing ID to be replaced, and my GIFT teacher's sign still.)
-Chemistry IP (Ok. So this isn't really a problem compared to other rooms, I mean, we're just testing colors, for chrissakes.)
-Final exams (This would rather embark the period that would end the very very very long sentence that I've been going through in my Junior year.)

This quarter isn't going to be good. All of my quiz scores are extremely going down (except for Trigo and CL..haha), and I've been cramming almost everyday. I've been so stressed that dandruffs are now officially back on my scalp, and I now have this big bald spot on the right side of my head. Damn this poknat.

Well, whatever. As of now, I can say that I don't care anymore about my grades, except for my grades in History. SOME people are making me feel bad about my dumb personality, and they're making me have habitual suicidal thoughts. I don't know about YOU PEOPLE, but I am a tough nut to break. Try using your fangs to break me out instead.

--------------------------------------------------

50% of the population of our household consists of animals(including my brothers). And you can now definitely call it a zoo.

We have a new pair of lovebirds, 2 dogs, 2 aquariums of fishes, and 6 evil hamsters. Oh they're evil all right.

And now, I'll tell you the lovebird story. It's pretty connected to real life, actually.

December last year, my mom brought 2 pairs of lovebirds. And then they were seperated into cages because the other pair are african lovebirds, which are known to be super disturbances among lovebirds.

Now the african girl lovebird escaped, and all was left in the cage was the male one. My mom really made the mistake to put the male one in the other cage were the other pair was staying in.

And so, the african bird wanted the girl lovebird in the new cage he was in. But because that girl lovebird already has a relationship with the male one, the african male just can't flirt easily with the female bird.

And everyday, as I go outside to get into the car to go to school, I would always see the 2 male birds fighting and pecking and biting themselves. It is pretty distracting, as I have experienced it.

But one day, as I arrived from school, I saw the two male lovebirds lifeless in the cage, and the female one in the birdhouse. I gaped at the scene, trying to figure out what happened. I called my mom and we all wondered what happened.

What happened? go figure.

And after 2 days, the female bird committed suicide.

Tragic, isn't it?

No comments: