Sunday, July 24, 2005

at last.

It has been a...month. That's it. a month since i wrote in this filth. Yep. bummer.

School had started, and there comes the laziness that will bind us all. I'm now in my 2nd year, which I regret is an advantage to bully the freshies. See, academic thingys will be a block, a big block to this one.

SUBJECTS:

-Biology
->EEk! I hate biology.
-Algebra
->Like I said, Algebra has a crush on all of us. Why? He keeps following us whenever we go.
-English
-> No comment.
-Journalism
-> Yep. Finally. A subject that I won't regret.
-Statistics
-> Oh yeah, I love God. And God, thank you for the Summation symbol, now our lives will be more miserable.

-Asian History
-> I doubt that I'll hate this one. But our BROCHURE project is the one I'll be regreting for the rest of my life.
-Health
-> Composting will play a big role on this subject, and passador too.
-CL
->Compulsary. Ack.


These subjects are prior to make us all have eye bags down to our mouth, and drooling salivas up to our hips These exaggeration will save us all. Trust me.

No comments: