Friday, August 18, 2006

Swear, and you'll be deceived,

I hated this week. REALLY. People started getting bitchy and the results of my chem and geometry exam starts making my pubes pop out of my hair. Ha. But still. Who couldn't resist a 52/60 in Trigonometry? Let's just all grin.

I just didn't understand why I failed my Geometry exam. I couldn't find a loophole through which I may find the real reason why I did sooo badly in the stupid test. And then, God finally gave me an answer.


.....Before the Geometry exam started, I was nervous as hell. Not that I didn't sudy or anything, but for the fact that the exam might be too cruel for me. I like Geometry, of all my subjects. This is the only subject wherein I really participate with all my might and heart(like I really have one to tell). Honestly, I became too confident that I can Ace that stupid exam too pieces. I have a reason, you see. I study VERY HARD in this subject. VERY VERY VERY hard, that it's the only subject I study day and night, even if we really don't have an assignment or anything.

I startled when I saw the exam paper. I expected 8-10 pages full of numbers. Turns out, that the GEOM teachers decided to cut the meaty part out of the test and made us calm down with only 2 pages. Yes. I definetly screwed myself up.

I can tell that Ms. Malvas was kinda disappointed with the result of my exam. When she handed me my exam paper, she inevitably shook her head and pursed her lips. So, what a bummer. I offered my whole quarter for Geometry and all I got was this test paper with a failing mark on it. Just swallow me up, Lord. Just swallow me up.

I told my dad the whole story. I thought he'll kill me, and he'll eventually cancel his plans of giving me the Powerbook of my dreams, but then all things came to a halt and he still gave me the $300 I was begging for a new phone since forever. Talk about opposites, they rock.

-------------

I was on my way to my room, which is in the 3rd floor of the Annex building and in the demo room, when I saw this batchmate. I can tell she was a member of the Big Brain's clan, my term for those DD people. This DD wasn't al that cool. I mean, other DD people are really cool, but this one, nah. I've already seen her before, even when I was still a Freshmen. She looks very smart, and nerdy, the look I'm aiming for the whole time.

And after a pre-cumbered day, I was now on my way down to my jungle bus. And guess who I saw again in fromt of me with that green/brown bag with red linings? Yes, there she goes again. Now, it looks as if she's limp or something, like somebody got mad and decided to kick her. But still.

I think God is giving me a sign. Like I should study harder so I wouldn't get kicked. NAAAHAHA.

--------

And now, let me transform into my usual self in my classroom, an angered bitch.

There are over billion boys living in this world. One of them maybe yours, one of them maybe mine, or one of them maybe your mother's.

Oh no. I can't do this. People will kill me for this...so how about next time?

----

I was very overwhelmed after seeing the results of my Filipino and English exams. My jaw actually dropped, because I really got high scores. My dad wasn't really that impressed when I told him I got this high mark in Filipino. He said that Filipino should just be an elective and mandatory subject, because it ain't that important at all. I SO AGREE. I just don't get the point why we have to study Filipino. I just don't.

----

I sucked at my share-a-book blah-blah. See, I was supposed to share Digital Fortress to class last Monday, but due to time exclusions, I didn't finish it on time. I'm almost through with it, when Sir Al called my name. And I really have no choice but to report on the very cheesy The Nanny Diaries. That so sucked.

No comments: